Help, contact, and rules
For questions about the Car Free Challenge program, contact Sarah Shipley: sarah.shipley at mobikefed.org
For technical problems with the web site, contact Eric Rogers: eric at kcbike.info
- Transportation-oriented trips that you would normally drive alone. For example, to work, school, or an errand like the store, library, restaurant, etc.
- Trips within the Greater Kansas City Metro area (Jackson, Clay, Platte, Johnson, Wyandotte, Leavenworth).
- Bicycle trips for training, recreation, fitness, mountain biking, etc. are not eligible.
- Non-transportation trips can be logged for your records, but will not count towards the Car Free Challenge.
Monthly Prize Drawings
Random drawings will occur on the 26th of each month. Anyone who logs at least four trips in the preceeding 30 days will be eligible for the random drawing.
- 1) Month bus pass for one bus rider
- 2) $100 gift card for one non-bus rider
Each month the team with the most CO2 saving will be awarded a free lunch, up to a $200 value. This award will also be determined on the 26th of each month based on trips logged in the preceeding 30 days.
Quarterly Prize Drawings
Every quarter the prize drawing will include an additional winner who will receive a $250 gift card.